Have you lost your car title or never received your car title for some reason, and so you cannot register it? Then you need a bonded title. To get a bonded title, first you have to get a Title Bond, also known by auto title surety bond, lost title bond, defective auto title bond, certificate of title bond. Three easy steps on how to get a bonded title.
We have streamlined the application process to get you approved and bonded the same day. We are based in Houston, Texas but we service other States like New Mexico, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee and many others
Get Your Bond Today, Pay over the phone
Apply For Auto Title Bond* – Issued the same day
Call our agents for any questions @ 800-374-9227 , Local 713-785-2138
Why Bond with Us?
High value Auto Title Bond over $25,000
Step 1 : Determine your eligibility
- Have a vehicle that was titled in Texas.
- The Vehicle must be in your possession and cannot be abandoned, junked, stolen, or in any pending lawsuits.
If you meet the above eligibility requirements then take or mail the following documents to your Vehicle Titles and Registration (VTR) Division Regional Office:
- Request for Motor Vehicle Information (Form VTR-275)
- A Statement of Fact for Bonded Title (VTR-130-SOF), listed above, top right on our site
- A Statement of physical Inspection (VTR-270), Listed above on our site
- Any supporting evidence of ownership ( Bill of Sale, Invoice, Cancelled Check, etc. )
Step 2 : Take all above documents to the nearest TxDOT office
- The standard Presumptive Value (SPV) from website www.txdmv.govas the primary source to determine the value of the vehicle
- If the value is not available either through SPV or NADA, a licensed motor vehicle dealer or insurance adjuster may appraise the vehicle on a form provided by VTR, listed above on our website.
- If your documents are approved, you will be issued a letter with the amount of the bond equal to 1 1/2 times the value of the vehicle.
Step 3 : Purchase Auto Title Surety Bond & Register Vehicle
- Take the letter and other documents given to you by TxDot, to a Surety Bond Agency to get a Title Bond.
- Apply for a bonded title, within 30 days from purchasing the Title Surety Bond. Take the original letter given to you by TxDot and Surety Title Bond to your county tax office to register the vehicle.
- Include a completed Form 130-U, Auto Registration Application.
Call our Agents for any questions you might have @800-374-9227 Local 713-785-2138