Notary Bonds – New or Renewal Notary Appointment.
To Become or Renew a Texas Notary Public in 2 simple steps:
1. Complete the Application for Appointment as a Texas Notary Public.
2. Print, sign and send your completed Texas notary application to ABC Bonding of Texas. It is that easy.
Print Notary Application. Sign and mail it in with your check.
Texas Notary Application Cost is $71.00 / 4 year
All you need to do is print, sign and mail your completed application to us. We’ll take care of the rest!
Basic Notary Package: $79.00 for a 4-Year Texas Notary Public Term:
• 4-year $10,000 bond& State Fees– ($71)
• Rectangular or Round self-inking notary seal – ($16 Value)
• Texas notary public record book – ($8 Value)
Notary Package Order Form
*Package price does not include shipping and handling, $4.75.
Click here for all your notary supplies needs.
Click here for all your notary bonds needs and news.
Errors and Omissions Insurance:
Your notary bond protects the public, NOT the notary. But Errors and Omissions insurance will protect you against costly lawsuits. Error & Omission Insurance is underwritten by CNA Surety.
Print Error & Omissions Insurance application sign and mail in with your check.
• $10,000 Error & Omissions Insurance, Cost $34 ( 4 year term)
• $15,000 Error & Omissions Insurance, Cost $55 ( 4 year term)
• $25,000 Error & omissions Insurance, Cost $75 ( 4 year term)
• $100,000 Error & Omissions Insurance, Cost $205 ( 4 year term)
To Qualify to be a Texas notary public:
• You must be age 18 or older.
• You must be a legal resident of the State of Texas. (No certain length of time is required to establish residency.)
• You must disclose a finding of guilt for any crime (other than a class C misdemeanor) from any jurisdiction regardless whether the case has been appealed. (An applicant who is currently on probation, has charges pending or on appeal, or who has been convicted of a crime of moral turpitude will be automatically denied).
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 800-374-9227 for any questions.