Notary Public Bond
Notary Bonds – New or Renewal Notary Appointment.
To Become or Renew a Texas Notary Public in 2 simple steps:
1. Complete the Application for Appointment as a Texas Notary Public.
2. Print, sign and send your completed Texas notary application to ABC Bonding of Texas. It is that easy.
Texas Notary Application Cost is $71.00 / 4 year
All you need to do is print, sign and mail your completed application to us. We’ll take care of the rest!
Basic Notary Package: $89.95 for a 4-Year Texas Notary Public Term:
• 4-year $10,000 bond& State Fees– ($71)
• Rectangular or Round self-inking notary seal – ($16 Value)
• Texas notary public record book – ($8 Value)
Notary Package Order Form
*Package price does not include shipping and handling, $4.75.
Click here for all your notary supplies needs.
Click here for all your notary bonds needs and news.
Errors and Omissions Insurance:
Your notary bond protects the public, NOT the notary. But Errors and Omissions insurance will protect you against costly lawsuits. Error & Omission Insurance is underwritten by CNA Surety.
Print Error & Omissions Insurance application sign and mail in with your check.
• $10,000 Error & Omissions Insurance, Cost $34 ( 4 year term)
• $15,000 Error & Omissions Insurance, Cost $55 ( 4 year term)
• $25,000 Error & omissions Insurance, Cost $75 ( 4 year term)
• $100,000 Error & Omissions Insurance, Cost $205 ( 4 year term)
To Qualify to be a Texas notary public:
• You must be age 18 or older.
• You must be a legal resident of the State of Texas. (No certain length of time is required to establish residency.)
• You must disclose a finding of guilt for any crime (other than a class C misdemeanor) from any jurisdiction regardless whether the case has been appealed. (An applicant who is currently on probation, has charges pending or on appeal, or who has been convicted of a crime of moral turpitude will be automatically denied).
Call us 800-374-9227 for any questions.