Auto Dealer Bond
Auto Dealer Bonds – Used Car Dealer Bond
Auto dealer bond as low as $250/2years, apply online 24/7 and get instant approval. Dealership bond is also known as MVD bond or a motor vehicle dealer bond and is required by the State Motor Vehicle Department to obtain a car dealership license. Used Auto dealer bond does not protect the used car dealer from lawsuits, but it protects the consumer from fraud or misrepresentation by the car dealer. Auto Dealer bond guarantee compliance with state laws, each state sets its own Dealer bond amount, term and the expiration date.
Auto dealer bond in Texas is set for a two-year term, Texas motor vehicle dealer bonds are also set by the state of Texas at $50,000 as of Sept. 1st 2021. ABC Bonding of Texas is located in Houston Texas, but we do service all of the State of Texas, including major Texas cities like Austin, Amarillo, Dallas, Fort worth, San Antonio, San Marcus, El Paso, Lubbock, Laredo, Odessa, Tyler, Waco, Beaumont, Galveston, Brownsville and many others.
We Issued 1000’s for Surety Bonds is Texas for the past 30 years. We offer one of the lowest rates for Auto Dealer bonds in Texas.
Dealer Bond Preferred Rate From $250 / 2 years*
Apply for Auto Dealer Bond – All Bonds are Issued the Same Day:
Call our agents for any questions @ 800-374-9227 , Local 713-785-2138
Get a Free Auto Dealer Garage Liability / DOL-Open Lot Insurance Quote;
Protect your auto dealership from unnecessary lawsuits. Garage liability insurance protects you, your employees and customers that test drive your vehicles from any liability claims. We also offer Personal & Commercial Auto Insurance. Visit us at www.713auto.com for any insurance quote.
We Offer Affordable Dealer Bonds for Clients with Poor Credit.
· Easy Financing Available for all High Risk Bonds.
· In Business since 1988
· We issued 1000’s of used car dealer bonds in the past 20 years
· Programs for harder to issue dealer bonds
· Fast & Friendly service
· 20 years is the surety bond business
· Need a quote, apply online and call our office
Why Get a Dealer Bond with Us?
· Affordable Rates, No hidden fees
· Experience, in Business since 1988
· Great Service
· Fast Approvals & Same day Delivery
· Free price quotes – No obligation to buy
· Friendly Staff
· Lowest Rates in Texas
Requirements To Get Texas Dealer License
· To regulate the Auto Dealer trade, the state subjects Texas Automobile Dealer to many legal restrictions and requirements. For a new Dealer license in Texas, the first step is to obtain a General Distinguishing Number (GDN). This requires, among other things, a permanent place of business, a business Signage, enough space to display five vehicles the dealer intent to sell, etc.
· You’ll need a GDN whether you sell new cars or used. If you also sell motorcycles. RV’s or other trailers, you’ll need separate GDN for each class of vehicle.
· Each original GDN costs $700, and $400 to renew every 2 years.
Texas Dealer License – Forms and Applications:
· Auto Dealer Overview Instructions
· Application for New Dealer License GDN
· Instructions for completing dealer license application
· An application to amend Business Entity
· Payment and mailing instructions
Texas Motor Vehicle Department Contact Information:
Texas Department of Transportation
P.O. Box 2293
Austin, TX 78768-2293
Phone: (877) 366-8887 or (512) 416-4800
Fax: (512) 416-4893
For help call our office @ 800-374-9337 or local 713-785-2138 and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.