Auto Title Bond - Bonded Title
Auto Title Bond – Bonded Titles – Vehicle Surety Bond
Have you lost your car title or never received your car title for some reason, and so you cannot register it? Then you need a bonded auto title. To get a bonded title, first, you have to get an Auto Title Bond, also known by vehicle title bond, lost title surety bond, defective auto title bond, certificate of lost title bond.
Three easy steps on how to get a bonded title starting for as low as $69.
We have streamlined the application process to get you approved and bonded the same day. We are based in Houston, Texas but we service other States like New Mexico, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, and many others. We have issued 1000’s for Auto title surety bonds is the past 25 years in Texas.
Get Your Title Bond Today, Apply Online Now or Pay over the Phone
Apply For Auto Title Bond* – All Title Bonds are Issued on the Same Day
For Faster Service.
Call our agents for any questions @ 800-374-9227 , Local 713-785-2138
We also offer Auto insurance at low and affordable rates. Visit our other site www.713auto.com for a quick auto quote
Why Bond with Us?
- Low Rates @ Same day service
- Experience, In Business since 1988
- Auto Title Bonds – Lost Title Bonds issued same day
- Fast Approvals , Most bonds issued within minutes
- Friendly staff, and great service
- Free price quotes, No Obligation to purchase
We Offer High-value Auto Title Bond over $25,000
- Excellent rates, One of the lowest bond rates in the State
- Most high-value Auto title Surety bonds issued same day
- Affordable rates for all Texas Residents
- Programs for hard to issue Title Bonds
- Fast Service
How to apply for a Bonded Title – Steps & Procedures
- Step 1 : Determine your eligibility
Have a vehicle that was titled in Texas.
- The Vehicle must be in your possession and cannot be abandoned, junked, stolen, or in any pending lawsuits.
If you meet the above eligibility requirements then take or mail the following documents to your Vehicle Titles and Registration (VTR) Division Regional Office:
Request for Motor Vehicle Information (Form VTR-275)
A Statement of Fact for Bonded Title (VTR-130-SOF), listed above, top right on our site
A Statement of physical Inspection (VTR-270), Listed above on our site
Any supporting evidence of ownership ( Bill of Sale, Invoice, Cancelled Check, etc. )
- Step 2 : Take all above documents to the nearest TxDOT office
The standard Presumptive Value (SPV) from website www.txdmv.gov as the primary source to determine the value of the vehicle
If the value is not available either through SPV or NADA, a licensed motor vehicle dealer or insurance adjuster may appraise the vehicle on a form provided by VTR, listed above on our website.
If your documents are approved, you will be issued a letter with the amount of the bond equal to 1 1/2 times the value of the vehicle.
- Step 3 : Purchase Auto Title Surety Bond & Register Vehicle
Take the letter and other documents given to you by TxDot.gov , to a Surety Bond Agency to get a Title Bond.
Apply for a bonded title, within 30 days from purchasing the Title Surety Bond. Take the original letter given to you by TxDot and Surety Title Bond to your county tax office to register the vehicle.
Include a completed Form 130-U, Auto Registration Application.
Call our Agents for any questions you might have @800-374-9227 Local 713-785-2138