The probate bond is also is known as the Estate, Executor, and a fiduciary bond. These bonds are required to be purchased be a person responsible for distributing a person’s estate after they die. The probate bond protects the deceased’s assets.
Fiduciary Bond —guarantees that individuals in a position of trust will safeguard assets belonging to others placed under their control.
For example, guardians appointed by a court who are authorized to pay expenses of the minor and administrators of estates who take care of a deceased’s assets may require fiduciary bond.
Probate bond also is known as Estate Bond, Fiduciary Bond can be issued on the same day of receiving a signed application & court documents. It is subject to credit verification.
- Apply for a Probate Bond with No Obligation to Buy
- Most Court Bonds are issued on the Same Day
Why Bond with Us?
- Affordable Rates, No hidden fees
- Experience, in Business since 1988
- Great Service
- Fast Approvals & Same day Delivery
- Free price quotes – No obligation to buy
- Friendly Staff
Excellent Rates for Clients with Poor Credit:
- Programs for hard to issue Texas Court Bonds
- Fast & Friendly Service
- In Business since 1988 with over 20 years experience